- The Aquatic Ecosystem Restoration Foundation (AERF) is a nonprofit, tax-exempt corporation created to conduct and support applied research in the management of aquatic pest species, with a focus on nuisance vegetation.
- The Aquatic Plant Management Society (APMS) is a professional society (national and international) devoted to the integrated management of aquatic vegetation.
- The University of Florida Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants (IFAS)
- The Nonindegenous Aquatic Species (NAS) is a site developed by the U.S. Geological Service and is devoted to information about nonindegenous/non-native/exotic aquatic species invading the U.S.
- The Southern Regional Aquaculture Center (SRAC) is one of five regional aquaculture centers established by Congress devoted to developing and funding projects based on industry needs and are designed to directly impact commercial aquaculture development in the Southern Region.
- The Texas Aquatic Plant Management Society (TAPMS) is a professional society (in Texas) devoted to the integrated management of aquatic vegetation.
Texas A&M University System